Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are looking for skilled software engineers with a collaborative growth mindset.
We have a total of 6 engineering teams and a platform team building our different software portfolios. We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We are responsible for designing, architecting, building, testing, running, monitoring and maintaining software our customers love.
Would you like to be part of our journey of creating Europe's leading solutions for field service management? You will be part of a technically proficient, value driven, high collaboration, continuously learning and improving team of teams.
Our development team locations in Norway are Oslo and Trondheim, positions open in both.
- You take pride in your craft as a software engineer, which means you deliver high value and high quality in your work.
- You have experience with .NET engineering, preferable you have experience with API development.
- You are familiar with the Azure cloud platform and how to design and architect software systems to use the cloud optimally.
- You have experience with continuous delivery of software solutions, preferable experience with setting up CI/CD and build and release pipelines.
- You are interested in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how we can use it to create highly valuable and profitable products.
- You are interested in personal growth and development. Sharing your knowledge and helping others succeed is your second nature.
- You are thriving in collaborative team work. You genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed. There is no I in team.
As a member of our engineering team we offer you a safe environment for personal development and knowledge sharing. We are on a constant learning journey, where we are using DevOps and LEAN principles to measure and achieve our ambitious goals.
We strive for technical excellence and continuous delivery of high quality and high value software. We are a distributed international software company with well functioning collaboration across borders.