Looking for a new Cloud Architect
In Asolvi we are on a mission to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, and technologies, how we work, and having fun while doing so!
We are continuing our growth and need a Cloud Architect to join our Platform team, so if you are looking for a career working with AWS, Azure, and DevOps, look no further.
Who you are?
You have several years of experience with cloud technology from Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) and are motivated by being able to develop further in collaboration with different product teams. You want to work on developing and automating infrastructure and applications on cloud platforms, and you are passionate about modern technology and architecture. While also playing a vital role in developing our internal and external developer platforms. However, we do want to hear from you whether you cover only some or all the requirements we are looking for!
You would also become part of and collaborate with our competent international Asolvi Engineering community. We have a total of 10 engineering teams building our different software solutions, with a total of around 45 engineers currently and growing. We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve.
What we believe you will need:
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Good understanding of multi-tenant architecture with its design and implementation.
- Experience as an architect building and implementing Linux or UNIX software solutions
- Extensive Experience with migration to AWS.
- Good experience in analysing and implementing architecture in AWS.
- Conduct research on various POCs, clarify functional requirements, and thoroughly comprehend the specifications of the business needs.
- As one of our Cloud Architects, you will be responsible for product cloud strategy. This includes analysis for modern cloud adoption, design, optimization as well as cost optimization, and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of AWS and a burning desire to further develop yourself in cloud technology. Certifications will be a plus.
- Practical experience in networking, security, storage, and databases in AWS
- Execution of the agreed solution with everything written as IAAC and the preferred way to do that would be Terraform.
- You enjoy working with scripting, automation, and Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, cloud formation)
- Extensive scripting knowledge of Shell scripting, Python/ Perl is mandate (Any one)
- Experience with Docker is a must, experience with container orchestration and Kubernetes will be a plus.
- You must be able to work agile and we want you to be independent, take responsibility, and drive the tasks forward.
- Understanding of using Git and CI/CD framework and related tools.
- Documentation is very important for this role. Creating HLD’s for the architecture designs both current and the proposed ones.
- Good to have experience with DataDog
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN, and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products.
Why Asolvi engineering?
Fun and interesting challenges in a competent and collaborative international engineering community (currently team of ~45 people).
Create valuable, business critical software that is a key part of running the businesses of our customers.
Work with modern technologies and best practices, on innovative products with ambitious plans for the future.
A strong engineering culture focused on technical excellence, value creation and continuous learning, improvement and competency development.
A great development ecosystem with the use of multiple technologies like Azure, AWS, Docker, microservices architecture, k8s, java, .NET, Azure, React, PWA, TypeScript, GitHub, and DataDog to name some.
Experimentation and research to discover the tooling and components that make us productive and create value.
Focus on tightening the feedback loop with our customers using agile, continuous delivery and DevOps principles.
Do meaningful work in a successful international software company that help our target industries do better, through delivering leading solutions for digital transformation.
Work for a company that takes pride in being a value driven company that cares about our people and fosters an open and honest collaborative culture. In addition to competitive compensation, we believe in offering good benefits, along with attractive and flexible working conditions, constant competency development and programs like Asolvi Exchange -- come and work from one of our other locations across Europe for a period.
Join 150 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe, in a company that has consistently delivered strong growth and profitability, having the muscles to invest for the future.
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany and France.
At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises into the service providers of tomorrow.
Building on decades of expertise, we are growing through business acquisitions and organically. We currently employ more than 150 people across Europe, with multiple engineering teams building our different software portfolios. We are a Microsoft Partner and we're currently enrolled in their FastTrack for Azure technical enablement program.
We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We believe in being honest, open minded and collaborative. We challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve to develop valuable solutions that we believe in and that our customers love.
The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Trondheim, Oslo, High Wycombe, Hull, Nuremberg