🎯 Quality Assurance Engineer
🌍 High Wycombe, UK
🏛️ 3 days working in our High Wycombe office, 2 days flexible working
🤝 Reporting to Sprithi, our QA Manager
Would you like to be part of a highly engaged team working on establishing and running a well driven QA function across verticals for one of Europe’s leading field service (management) software companies? Here you will get to explore the latest trends around quality assurance to fit into CI/CD environments.
You will also become part of and collaborate with our competent Asolvi Engineering community, with a total of 10 engineering teams and more than 45 engineers building different software solutions. We are continuously evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly grow and improve.
About the role
The QA Engineer will have a central role in developing the QA strategies together with Asolvi’s QA engineering team that is responsible for facilitating in enhancing the quality of a broad range of products within our Field Service Management software portfolio.
In your role you will be taking part in QA activities ranging from analysing the business needs, formulating the most appropriate test strategies for the requirements, creating relevant documentation, performing the tests, feeding back to the teams, assessing the user feedback post-release.
Our applications are robust and work on a wide range of devices and environments catering to the needs of field engineers and back-office personnel. Our teams are agile and continuously working towards upgrading our products to meet the customer demands and align with the technological trends. Being flexible, curious and innovative will be beneficial to ensure that the quality of the products is not compromised while being modernized. You will also work closely with other teams and stakeholders to make sure we deliver high quality products.
Who are we looking for?
If you have a keen eye for the details, combined with a broad perspective of the business needs and user expectations, that would be a very good start. If you like sharing your ideas, working together within a team, and collaborating with other teams with the aim of creating a solution that is conducive to user satisfaction, we believe this is the second nature of a good QA Engineer and something we highly value.
In addition to this, we believe you will have some or more of these qualifications:
- Working experience in the area of software quality assurance and various types of testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Used to reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and relevant test plans and test cases.
- Prompt bug reporting with some insights on root cause and impact analysis wherever applicable.
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good at communication and collaboration with internal teams to pave the way in building right products, and comfortable working cross border and with cross-location teams.
- Experience with release documentation for new features.
- If you also have some experience or knowledge on mobile app testing, device testing, automated testing tools or performance test, that could be an advantage.
- Pension - 5% company contribution, 3 % personal contribution
- Private Healthcare via BUPA
- Income Protection
- Holiday allowance of 30 days', plus bank holidays per annum
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, with 180 employees across 12 countries in Europe, US and Latin America.
At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises into the service providers of tomorrow.
The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
At Asolvi, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, and disability status.