Great opportunity for digital marketing expert at a fast-growing European tech company!
Asolvi is ramping up its digital sales and marketing operation and is looking for a digital marketer for the Swedish market. The position is located in Oslo or Stockholm.
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. Founded in Norway in 1991, the company has expanded and grown its business through acquisitions and solid organic growth over the last few years. Today, we employ 140 people across Europe, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany, and France. Our head office is based in Norway.
Our mission is simple: “We simplify service management”. Asolvi’s software solutions support thousands of engineers, millions of contracts, and tens of millions of service tasks. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration, and field service mobility, we facilitate improvements that transform businesses into the service providers of tomorrow. Our portfolio consists brands such as Evatic, Winserv, Tesseact, TIVAPP, mySalesDrive, myMobileWorkers, Vantage Online, Alarm Master.
At Asolvi, we believe in being honest, direct and collaborative. We constantly challenge ourselves to learn and question what we do and look for smarter and more efficient solutions.
About the role
The digital marketer will be a central member of the Asolvi Group Marketing team, collaborating with many teams across the organization. You will work closely with Managing Director Nordics and the Nordic sales team to plan and execute local marketing activities.
Your role includes planning and execution campaigns and growth driven activities across all digital channels, including website, social, email and paid media. You have a thorough understanding of web performance, Facebook & LinkedIn Advertising, Google Ads and Google Analytics. You will run projects that are metrics driven, which requires that you have some experience with marketing attribution software, such as HubSpot. You will also work with sales enablement activities to drive and build pipeline.
- Planning and execution of digital marketing programs and demand generation activities across channels, adapted to the Swedish market.
- Responsibility for Digital Media Strategy, including making recommendations on paid media priorities, target audience selections, and relevant media metrics to measure success.
- Develop and implement, together with the rest of team, comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including website, SEO, SEM, email, social media and paid digital advertising campaigns.
- Content Production – creating content such as articles, videos, scrips, webinars.
- Contribute to the customer journey overview including mapping and planning digital content to achieve different objectives at each stage of the customer journey.
- Communication in Social Media, Webpages and Newsletters.
- Management of local media budget. Co-operation with creative agencies and external partners.
- Event Management, webinars, and sales enablement activities.
- Measure and report performance against KPIs.
Who are you?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and enjoys a fast-paced environment where you can learn and grow. The Asolvi marketing team is newly established, so you will be able to shape your role and make an impact from day one.
Creativity, drive, and engagement is a big plus in this role. You are a team player with strong communication skills – and with a ‘can-do’ mentality. You like working with communication in social media and other platforms, learning and testing what works best in terms of effect, spend and results.
- Post-secondary education or academic degree within relevant field
- 2 years + of experience in digital marketing
- Have fluent command of English and Swedish
You would be a great fit if you also have this experience:
- B2B / SaaS industry experience
- Growth driven marketing, preferably on HubSpot
- Experience from Performance Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Familiar with tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.
- Creating content such as text, visuals, scripts, podcasts, webinars
At Asolvi, you are offered an exciting opportunity at an international company that constantly growing which will give you the opportunity to form your role and have impact. Asolvi offer exchange programs for employees to meet and work together across borders. We have a familiar atmosphere where the cohesion between colleagues and employees is valued. In other words, it's important to have fun at work!
In this recruitment process Asolvi are cooperating with Salesgroup. If you have any questions, please call Salesgroup on +46 08 26 20 00 www.salesgroup.se.