.NET Engineer for Asolvi Protect:
Would you like to be part of our journey of creating Europe's leading solutions for field service management? You will be part of a technically proficient, value driven, high collaboration, continuously learning and improving team of teams.
We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer with a collaborative growth mindset to become part of Asolvi Engineering and work on our new Asolvi Protect solution based in Hull. We have a total of 10 engineering teams building our different software portfolios, in total around 45 engineers currently and growing. We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We are responsible for designing, architecting, building, testing, running, monitoring, and maintaining software our customers love.
What we believe you will need:
- You take pride in your craft as a software engineer, which means you deliver high value and high quality in your work.
- Experience with .NET/C# software development
- Experience with modern web frameworks. We are transitioning to REACT, but Angular/Vue/etc experience is translatable
- Familiarity with how to design and architect software systems to use the cloud optimally. Protect use Azure.
- Preferably experience with continuous delivery of software solutions
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products.
- You are interested in personal growth and development. Sharing your knowledge and helping others succeed is your second nature.
- You are thriving in collaborative teamwork. You genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed.
Why Asolvi engineering?
- Fun and interesting challenges in a competent and collaborative international engineering community (currently team of ~45 people).
- Create valuable, business critical software that is a key part of running the businesses of our customers.
- Work with modern technologies and best practices, on innovative products with ambitious plans for the future.
- A strong engineering culture focused on technical excellence, value creation and continuous learning, improvement and competency development.
- A great development ecosystem with the use of .NET, Azure, React, PWA, TypeScript, github, Docker and DataDog to name some.
- Experimentation and research to discover the tooling and components that make us productive and create value.
- Focus on tightening the feedback loop with our customers using agile, continuous delivery and DevOps principles.
- Do meaningful work in a successful international software company that help our target industries do better, through delivering leading solutions for digital transformation.
- Work for a company that take pride in being a value driven company that care about our people and fostering an open and honest collaborative culture. In addition to competitive compensation, we believe in offering good benefits, good and flexible working conditions, constant competency development and programs like Asolvi Exchange -- come and work from one of our other locations across Europe for a period.
- Join 150 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe, in a company that have consistently delivered strong growth and profitability, having the muscles to invest for the future.
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, and technologies, how we work and having fun while doing so!