Hours: 20 hours per week. Could be spread over 5 days @ 4 hours/day or across 3 full days.
Starting: December 2021 to end July 2022 (8 months term).
Your day to day as an accounts clerk
- Reconciling the bank activity on a daily basis
- Reconciling DD payments received from GoCardless on the monthly basis
- Importing/uploading all supplier invoices into Datamalino and following the allocation matrix in place (department allocations etc.)
- Preparing the monthly supplier payment reports for review and approval
- Chasing internal approvals for supplier invoices
- Account/ledger reconciliations if required when discrepancy raised
- Issuing remittances post supplier pay runs
- Supporting the other team members in Finance
You'll need these skills to succeed
- You'll need to have previous accounts clerk experience – preferably in the Accounts Payable department
- Knowledge of Xero
- Knowledge of add on Apps that work with Xero for data uploads/import functions/bank rec. imports etc.
- Ideally Level 2 minimum of AAT thus having base understanding of bookkeeping functions and double entry bookkeeping
Our team is close knit with good interaction so you'll need to be enthusiastic and work well in a team, with strong written and spoken English. You will also need to have good attention to detail and be self-motivating. The team we have built is dedicated and invested in their contribution to the Finance function day to day.
If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application!