We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help build and lead world class software development teams and capabilities
You have direct or indirect software team management responsibilities today and are ready to step up into leadership of multiple software teams in a growing international software company.
You will be responsible for building and leading great development teams, coach, motivate and plan continuous competency development, and lead the right ceremonies, processes and cross-functional collaboration.
We can offer an opportunity for growth and impact in a successful international software company. You will have significant responsibility and empowerment, to lead multiple software development teams, to ultimately deliver better customer experiences. You will be part of the Engineering Leadership Team.
What we are looking for:
- You have technical knowledge of systems development, systems architecture, engineering tools and frameworks and DevSecOps practices.
- You are motivated by building a strong and highly performing team.
- You can balance producing high quality and features with the sense of urgency of building a software product.
- You create an environment of safety, collaboration and learning to enable your team to do great work.
- You are a good communicator and proficient in English language.
Engineering feature teams lead responsibilities:
- Facilitate and coach the teams to work smarter, better, and more efficient.
- Facilitate technical choices and ensure alignment with the rest of engineering.
- Make architecture and system design decisions together with the engineering team.
- Plan and execute knowledge sharing and conservation.
- Help increase engineering throughput and quality.
- Lead development ceremonies as relevant and help remove engineering impediments and constraints.
- Be an advocate for DevSecOps and LEAN practices within the company.
- Increase platform and infrastructure knowledge (You build it, you run it).
- Collaborate with platform team around best practices and sustainable technical solutions.
- Personnel management and follow up.
- Be part of the engineering management team and work with them to set our direction and strategy and to share experiences and learn across all engineering teams.
- Follow up and mentoring on competency and development plans for engineering team members.
What we can offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role where you get to manage and build a high-performance engineering team.
- A highly competent engineering community with focus on continual improvement and knowledge sharing across teams.
- A good mix of technical and managerial task.
- Opportunity to grow as a leader. You will get all the backing and support you need to evolve and be successful.
- Join a successful international software company and 120 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe.
- Good terms and benefits, flexible office/home office working practices.
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, and technologies, how we work and having fun while doing so!