We are looking for a Platform/SRE Manager to help build and lead a world class Platform/SRE team and capabilities
You have manager responsibilities today or you are an experienced Engineer ready to step up in your career. You will be responsible for strengthening the existing Platform team and build and improve best practice release management, SRE, IaaS and DevOps procedures, and drive collaboration on this with feature development teams and technical support.
We can offer an opportunity for growth and impact in a successful international software company. You will have significant responsibility and empowerment, to lead our cloud delivery solutions into the future, to deliver better customer experiences. You will be part of the Engineering Leadership Team.
What we are looking for:
- You have technical knowledge of release management, Site Reliability Engineering, infrastructure, IaaS and DevOps in general, which enables you to be an operative contributor to the team’s work.
- You are motivated by building and leading a strong and highly performing team.
- You create an environment of safety, collaboration and learning to enable your team to do great work. You put the team’s goals and ambitions before your own.
- You can balance producing high quality and features with the sense of urgency of building a software product.
- You are a good communicator and proficient in English language.
Platform team / SRE manager responsibilities:
- Build and lead the platform team in Asolvi.
- Define and execute Asolvi´s platform strategy.
- Be an advocate for DevSecOps and LEAN practices within the company.
- Plan for non-functional requirements, SLAs and cross cutting concerns across product portfolio.
- Run our internal platform as an internal product with great developer experience.
- Increase engineering throughput and quality.
- Work with internal IT and feature teams to ensure product security and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal IT on responsibility for product environments.
- Collaborate with feature teams around best practices and sustainable technical solutions.
- Personnel management and follow up.
- Mentoring on competency and development plans for platform engineers.
- Be part of the engineering management team and work with them to set our direction and strategy and to share experiences and learn across all engineering teams.
What we can offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role where you get to build and lead a high-performance Platform / SRE team.
- A highly competent engineering community with focus on continual improvement and knowledge sharing across teams.
- A good mix of technical and managerial task.
- Opportunity to grow as a leader. You will get all the backing and support you need to evolve and be successful.
- Join a successful international software company and 120 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe.
- Good terms and benefits, flexible office/home office working practices.
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, and technologies, how we work and having fun while doing so!