We are looking for a QA Manager to help build and lead a world class QA, testing and documentation team.
You have QA Manager responsibilities today or are an experienced QA Engineer ready to step up in your career. You will be responsible for strengthening an existing QA team, and build and improve best practice QA and testing procedures, and drive collaboration on this with development teams and technical support.
We can offer an opportunity for growth and impact in a successful international software company. You will have significant responsibility and empowerment, to lead QA and testing into the future, to deliver better customer experiences. You will be part of the Engineering Leadership Team.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience and technical knowledge of QA/testing, technical documentation, and software development, which enables to be an operative contributor to the team’s work.
- You are motivated by building and leading a strong and highly performing team, and contribute to improving the customer experience
- You create an environment of safety, collaboration and learning to enable your team to do great work.
- You can balance producing high quality and features with the sense of urgency of building a software product. You are a people’s person and have the ability to listen.
- You are a good communicator and proficient in English language.
Quality Assurance manager responsibilities:
- Build and lead a QA and technical documentation team unit in Asolvi.
- Make QA a natural and integrated part of our way of working.
- Create and execute on QA strategy.
- Plan and execute technical product documentation.
- Help increase engineering throughput and quality.
- Ensure we have test plans and documentation plans in place.
- Automate everything that is feasible to automate.
- Personnel management and follow up.
- Be hands-on and take part in the QA and testing work yourself
- Be part of the engineering management team and work with them to set our direction and strategy and to share experiences and learn across all engineering teams.
- Mentoring on competency and development plans for QA engineers.
What we can offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role where you get to build and lead a high-performance QA team.
- A highly competent engineering community with focus on continual improvement and knowledge sharing across teams.
- A good mix of technical and managerial task.
- Opportunity to grow as a leader. You will get all the backing and support you need to evolve and be successful.
- Join a successful international software company and 120 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe.
- Good terms and benefits, flexible office/home office working practices.
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, and technologies, how we work and having fun while doing so!