Join us on our mission to simplify service management and be the leader in the European market.
With our deep industry expertise and product development capabilities, we believe Asolvi are uniquely placed in our market to deliver strong customer value, through solutions that help our customers with efficient digital transformation of their business.
Now we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help strengthen this value proposition and market position and to help drive the next phase of our growth. You will lead our work on product positioning, market and competitor research, Go-To-Market strategy, planning and execution, sales enablement, and pricing strategy. In strong collaboration with Product Management, Marketing and Sales you will help craft and tell a differentiated product story.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Product Marketing Manager role in Asolvi is to help us take the right products to the right markets in the right way.
The role will lead the Go-To-Market planning and execution in a broad sense. This includes competitive/market research to help inform the product positioning, market opportunities and GTM strategy. You will play a key role in GTM execution and sales enablement for the core product range and for our new product releases. This will include communicating our product value to the market and supporting and advising Sales and Marketing to do the same. You will also take a lead on product pricing strategy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
You will be a dynamic and active participant in the product management team, ensuring strong alignment on product plans and competency, market and customer insights and product positioning. While working in close partnership Marketing, Sales and Support, in many ways you will be the key enabler between these functions in the company.
The role will be reporting to Chief Product Officer https://www.linkedin.com/in/arneu/).
What we are looking for:
- You are a product marketer at heart, who would love the opportunity and empowerment we are offering with this new role – to lead product marketing, GTM-strategy and execution for a successful international software company. An opportunity for significant impact across the company as we drive our next phase of growth.
- You have experience in product marketing related roles, likely from a B2B software company.
- You are both creative and structured and can manage cross-functional projects
- You have a collaborative mindset and enjoy working in a diverse international team with a focus on continued learning, ongoing improvement and competency development.
- You are an excellent communicator and proficient in both spoken and written English.
Asolvi Product Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Lead Go-To-Market strategy, planning and execution
- Project manage cross-functional GTM teams for product releases and own the Go-To-Market roadmap in alignment with the product roadmap(s).
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Drive clear and strong product messaging and positioning, with supporting assets for Sales and Marketing to amplify to the market
- Perform win/loss analyses and deliver sales enablement tools and training
- Lead product pricing strategy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Be the product ambassador internally and externally, ensure good communication and that the company has what it needs to maximise product success.
- Seek to constantly learn and update Product Marketing skills, and to contribute actively in improving how we work.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity and empowerment to drive significant positive impact on the product marketing side of a successful international software company
- Within Asolvi product marketing will have a very central position in the business, collaborating strongly with other functions including Product Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Be part of a motivated Product Management and UX team (currently 7 people) who take pride in our product management and in constant learning and improvement
- Join a successful international software company and 120 (and growing) with great colleagues across different locations in Europe
- Good terms and benefits, flexible office/home office working practices.
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative software and services. We constantly look to improve and evolve our products, our competencies, our technologies, and how we work – but always aim to have fun while doing so!
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany and France. At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises into the service providers of tomorrow. Building on decades of expertise, we are growing both through business acquisitions and organically. We currently employ more than 120 people across Europe, with multiple engineering teams building our different software portfolios. We are a Microsoft Partner and we're currently enrolled in their FastTrack for Azure technical enablement program. We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We believe in being honest, open minded and collaborative. We challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve to develop valuable solutions that we believe in and that our customers love. The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.