Do you want to help define the future of business software solutions?
The mission: Build a next-generation cloud service for integrations/APIs (“platform play”) and Business Intelligence that simplifies automation and provide valuable data insights for our customers.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Product Manager role in Asolvi is to create and deliver great service management solutions bringing value to our business customers. To understand customer needs, lead the product strategy and agile execution of product development and delivery, and collaborate closely with other teams in Asolvi to ensure product success.
The Product Manager for Platform integrations, APIs and Business Intelligence will lead our high priority “platform play” strategy. The aim is to redefine how our various product lines integrates well with other business systems our customers use, to facilitate and simplify automation. To provide actionable and valuable Business Intelligence insights, combining data from our systems and customer systems into flexible dashboards and reports. The solution will be based on the most modern technology and processes, running in a Microsoft Azure environment.
You will be working closely together with an international team of currently 6 other PM/UX team members, and our engineering teams and engineering lead, and reporting to Chief Product Officer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/arneu/)
What we are looking for:
- You have focus on understanding and solving customer needs, through modern software product development best practices.
- You are motivated by the chance to help create a top-modern solution for a “platform play” in our business software market, becoming a subject matter expert in the area of integration services, APIs, Business Intelligence/data insights, modern native cloud solutions and related fields.
- You have worked in a role related to software product development and delivery. We are open to both experienced Product Managers and people with related experiences that want to become great product managers. Either way we have focus on continued PM competency development and coaching.
- You have a solid enough technical understanding to learn to define the needs in this area and collaborate closely with the development team on implementation.
- You have a collaborative mindset and enjoy working in a diverse international team with focus on continued learning, improvements and competency development.
- You are a good communicator and proficient in English language.
Asolvi Product Manager responsibilities:
- In cooperation with CPO set product priorities to ensure great service management solutions are delivered to the markets.
- Understand customer needs through structured feedback processes and customer and market research.
- Plan and prioritize product roadmaps based on customer needs, business goals, capabilities, and constraints.
- In collaboration with UX have strong focus and priority on creating a great user experience for our customers.
- Ensure rapid delivery of quality product releases through leading efficient agile development planning and execution, in collaboration with engineering and UX.
- Be the product ambassador internally and externally, ensure good communication and that the company has what it needs to be successful with the products.
- Seek to constantly learn, update Product Management skills, and improve how we work,
What we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to help create the future of a key strategic solution for us and our customers, using modern technologies and architectures – building a cross-product cloud integration and BI platform to improve business automation and valuable data insights for our customers
- Be part of a motivated Product Management and UX team that take pride in our product management craftsmanship and constant learning and improvement
- Join a successful international software company and 120 (and growing) great colleagues across different locations in Europe
- Good terms and benefits, flexible office/home office working practices
- Our mission is to simplify service management, through developing and delivering user-friendly and innovative services, constantly looking to improve and evolve our products, our competencies and technologies, how we work and having fun while doing so!
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany and France.
At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises into the service providers of tomorrow.
Building on decades of expertise, we are growing through business acquisitions and organically. We currently employ more than 120 people across Europe, with multiple engineering teams building our different software portfolios. We are a Microsoft Partner and we're currently enrolled in their FastTrack for Azure technical enablement program.
We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We believe in being honest, open minded and collaborative. We challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve to develop valuable solutions that we believe in and that our customers love.
The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.