About the role
As an integral member of our Customer Engagement Team, you’ll be responsible for helping Asolvi deliver a great customer experience along the whole customer journey. From transactional day to day ticket triage and management, to the delivery of proactive outbound customer contact programmes in direct support of our sales/marketing, and support operations departments. You will be a professional, friendly and knowledgeable point of contact for our customers, helping to build positive long-term relationships.
Are we looking for someone to just answer the phone?
Our answer is “no thank you”. You will be passionate about our customers, their use of Asolvi products and assist them every step of the way from their initial enquiry through to resolution. You will collaborate and engage with our Operational and Development teams to work together to deliver solutions.
What you will be doing
- Provide outstanding customer service and support where required via telephone, email and customer facing support systems,
- Provide information and appropriate advice where needed on Asolvi products
- Take ownership and manage the progress of customer raised enquiries and specific support portal ticket queues
- Deal with customer complaints and escalations, collaborating internally with other departments via formal escalation paths
- As a key member, take part in regular meetings with other departments ensuring the customer voice is heard
- Keep fully up to date with the latest customer activity
- Help to build customer confidence by delivering consistently high standards of customer communication aimed at ensuring an improved CX/UX and long-term value can be achieved
- Keep up to date with Asolvi product development, resources, and service offerings
- Working as part of a CX team to help achieve the company’s overall objectives
What we think you will need
- Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Experience working in a role that includes FSM software/Software functional application support
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Aptitude to actively listen to customers
- Be self-motivated and solutions driven
- Adaptability & resilience
- A passion for customer engagement
- A growth mindset
- Ability to use and understand multi-channel platforms
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to SMEs, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany and France.
At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) into the service providers of tomorrow.
Building on decades of expertise, we are focused on business acquisitions and organic growth, and currently employ more than 100 people across Europe. We applaud professionals who have an opinion behind what they do. We believe in being honest, direct and collaborative.
Serving various industries globally, we are both experienced and well-established in the field service management industry, but we know we don’t have all the answers. We are dedicated to the development of our business, and we know that starts with the right people. We constantly challenge ourselves to learn and collaborate in order to develop effective solutions that we believe in and will also bring future success to our customers.
Our company culture is competitive and dynamic, driven by a true team approach to problem solving. We value forward thinkers who are willing to collaborate and share opinions– no idea is a bad idea and each team works together to decide on priorities and goals. We are committed to always questioning what we do and looking for smarter and more efficient solutions.
The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
25 days holiday
Private Health Care
Parking on site
Post pandemic, this role will be office based.
Please include your salary expectations in your application.