About the role:
Here at Asolvi we are recruiting an Implementation Consultant who will join our growing team in the UK, engaging on multiple projects to implement our cloud-based service management solution and working alongside colleagues providing project management, training and diverse data-analytical and technical skill sets.
Working within a small team of like-minded individuals, your proven track record of experience and motivation will enable you to be responsible for working on a number of projects being undertaken within the company, ensuring that consistent methodology and best practice is being followed and that client’s expectations are managed and met.
The role provides ample opportunity for professional development in both hard and soft skills including developing Project Management skills and building relationships with new and existing clients.
This role will require – once we are out of pandemic restrictions – travel to all areas of the UK, with regular travel 2 or 3 days a week.
What you will be doing:
- Working directly with clients to provide training and consultancy
- Managing data from a variety of sources to import into our SaaS system
- Translating client business requirements into system configurations
- Writing reports and designing document layouts in DevExpress
- Providing technical pre-sales support to the new business and customer contracts teams
- Liaising with other team members to ensure consistency of methodology and seeking to improve processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
What you will bring:
- Experience working with clients in a business consultancy environment
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent customer service skills ensuring communication is always maintained with the customer
- Highly proficient in data manipulation and analysis with in-depth Excel experience
- High attention to detail
- A mature approach to dealing with clients including members of senior management teams
- The ability to take ownership of a project through to completion
- A willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Experience delivering projects to deadlines through the application of time management
- A background in the Copy/Print industry is desirable, though not required
We are a global supplier of software solutions, using the latest technology to simplify field service management. Building on decades of expertise, we are focused on business acquisitions and organic growth, and currently employ more than 100 people across Europe.
At Asolvi, we applaud professionals who have an opinion behind what they do. We believe in being honest, direct and collaborative.
Serving various industries globally, we are both experienced and well-established in the field service management industry, but we know we don’t have all the answers. We are dedicated to the development of our business, and we know that starts with the right people. We constantly challenge ourselves to learn and collaborate in order to develop effective solutions that we believe in and will also bring future success to our customers.
Our company culture is competitive and dynamic, driven by a true team approach to problem solving. We value forward thinkers who are willing to collaborate and share opinions– no idea is a bad idea and each team works together to decide on priorities and goals. We are committed to always questioning what we do and looking for smarter and more efficient solutions.
The effort each employee puts in is celebrated and rewarded – we want you to be proud of the work you do and of the company you work for. If this sounds like the sort of company you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.